Tuesday, September 8, 2009

...the root of all evil...



I carry your heart with me,
I carry it in my heart.
I am never without it,
anywhere I go you go, my dear;
and whatever is done by only me,
is your doing,my darling.
I fear no fate,
for you are my fate, my sweet.
i want no world,
for beautiful you are my world, my true.
and you are whatever a moon has always meant,
and whatever a sun will always sing is you

here is the deepest secret nobody knows.
here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud
and the sky of the sky of a tree called life;
which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.

i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart)

E.E. Cummings
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This is the wonder keeping the stars apart...this is my love. World, please meet my amazing boyfriend Matt, the force for which I am leaving next month to Kentucky. Never did I think I would ever fall for a man who wears Hank Williams Jr. t-shirts and Red wings boots. I guess God does work in mysterious ways. In the beginning, everything was fast and crazy, it felt as though our meeting was some epic story, and we were merely the puppets it in its grand scheme. The winds were warm about us, the whole earth seemed the wealthier for our love. Well over a year later it still feels that way. I am ready to leave this crazy place and crazy lifestyle that I have grown so accustomed to while living in Hollywood. The future that Kentucky holds for me is unclear, but I have realized as long as I have this amazing person in my life, everything will be o.k. and find its way.

Jemma

"They slipped briskly into an intimacy from which they never recovered."

No comments:

Post a Comment